No matter, either you want to construct a new building or thought of developing the existing building, but you should get the approval for doing the construction of a particular land. The reason is that, without getting the approval, you cannot able to do the construction. During the construction of the building, anything may happen at any time. If something happens in an unplanned fashion and creates worst impacts in your construction, you will be questioned by police and other officers, that time you will be definitely asked to show your construction permit.
If not you have permission, you will be under serious trouble. Creating the worst experience or happening to the public is a mistake, but if you do the same without having the permit, then it will be called as a crime. It is needless to mention that, the consequences you have to face for the crime and mistake will differ a lot. This is why you are suggested to get the approval for carrying out the work there. For getting the approval for your construction, all you ought to visit is the company that is quick and professional in providing building approvals or permits.
- For getting the planning permission, you first have to file the planning permit application and do fulfill all the stages of the approval process. The following are the stages that you should fulfill for getting the license.
- You have to determine the planning controls for your property either by visiting the planning assessment or reviewing your land. This will give you a clear idea about the do’s and don’ts of planning.
- You should design your plan model that includes the existing construction and proposed construction to let the officers have the clearest idea about it. If you are going to construct the new building, then you should produce the planning model.
- Now, you have to prepare your planning application with the factors, namely, permit form, lodgment fee, copies of drawings and plans, planning reports, reports from the specialists if needed and certificate of a title.
- You should be ready to issue the public notification prior to something bad happens. If you issue the notification ahead starting the construction, the public will be aware of that and protect themselves.
- You have to have a pre-application meeting with the planning officer to clarify your doubts in regards to getting planning approval.
These are the steps involved in the town planning process and everyone that wants to get permit should fulfill these.